Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by yrashk <yr...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/28 02:13:06 UTC

Bite-size articles on using Karaf & OSGi

Hi,

Want to give a heads up for those interested. In a few days, I will start
publishing regular bite-size articles on using Karaf & OSGi for building
non-enterprise applications on my mailing list.

Main topics of interest include deployment automation, declarative services,
build tools and tips & tricks. OSGi and Karaf can at time be intimidating to
new users. The idea behind this mailing list is to help them to get
confident with OSGi and Karaf so that they can ship their systems quickly
and learn a trick or two.

You can subscribe here: http://subscribe.osgibook.com/

Cheers!