Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Adam Lipscombe <ad...@cobar.fsbusiness.co.uk> on 2003/05/14 15:35:18 UTC

How to alegter thge default logging level

Folks,

My app uses the JDK1.4 logging classes.
How do I alter which level is output in Tomcat 4.1.24?

TIA - Adam

---

RE: How to alegter thge default logging level

Posted by Adam Lipscombe <ad...@cobar.fsbusiness.co.uk>.
Its running StandAlone on RedHat Linux 7.2
This logging stuff confuses me also :-)

Cheers - Adam

Posted by Adam Lipscombe <ad...@cobar.fsbusiness.co.uk>.
Sorry I forgot to mention: yes I would like all the logging out put to
appear in a log file somewhere. I don't mind which file,. though
catalina.out seems favourite.

Cheers - Adam

Posted by Tom Lyle <to...@limehouse.co.uk>.

Posted by Tom Lyle <to...@limehouse.co.uk>.