Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Paul Moreau <pa...@zutec.com> on 2017/03/29 17:04:10 UTC

More Issues With TextInput on Flex 4.16 AIR 25

Hi folks,

I'd normally go to StackOverflow but I usually find that Flex issues posted
are normally met with tumbleweed...

I have included an mxml view file if anybody wants to replicate. I tried to
include the entire project but the zipped file was too large.

*Issue :* Text not visible on TextInput until user focuses on another
component.

*Steps to replicate :*
*( using Flex 4.16 AIR 25  running on an iOS device  , not an emulator )*

Create a TextInput  ( use the default skin )
Navigate to another view
Pop back to original view
Click on TextInput
Type value ( no text appears , caret also not visible )
Click off TextInput ( text appears )

I am using 'DestructionPolicy = never' as I need the user to be able to go
to a new form on the fly and then pop back to the main form without losing
the data or the scroll position.

I've noticed on iOS 10.0+ , an undo/redo popup appears after pressing
back...

Any ideas?

*DISCLAIMER: This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose
or use the contents in any way. Please also advise us by return e-mail that
you have received the message and then please destroy. Zutec  Ltd is not
responsible for any changes made to this message and / or any attachments
after sending by Zutec. We use virus scanning software but exclude all
liability for viruses or anything similar in this email or any attachment.*

Re: More Issues With TextInput on Flex 4.16 AIR 25

Posted by Paul Moreau <pa...@zutec.com>.
Thanks Josh,

Yesterdays AIR update seems to have resolved the issue.

Paul

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.