Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by R J <rj...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/08 20:16:44 UTC

[users@httpd] httpd - Get 200 but no data.

Hi,

I am new to httpd. I am using httpd and mod_jk for load balancing. I am
running it under sticky bit configuration. I have a page that renders image
and data. The http response to the image request returns HTTP code 200,
however the data is 0 bytes. Instead when I directly connect to any of the
servers, the image renders correctly. What am I doing wrong in the
configuration?

The application that I am trying to load balance is a BIRT reporting engine
(v 2.6).

Appreciate any help or pointers.

Thank you.
RJ

Re: [users@httpd] httpd - Get 200 but no data.

Posted by R J <rj...@gmail.com>.
Thank you James, it was an issue with the JSessionId. The shared memory
file was not gettng created correctly, as a result the JSessionId was not
being updated with node information.

Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 1:15 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org<ma...@httpd.apache.org>

Posted by R J <rj...@gmail.com>.