Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Tony Giaccone <to...@giaccone.org> on 2010/06/17 20:58:58 UTC

odd problem when moving sling/jackrabbit to oracle PM

In a standard launchpad build, how do the values for the jackrabbit configurations variables like ${wsp.name},  get set?

I'm trying to switch over from postgres to oracle and I'm getting a message about

 org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server acquireRepository: Repository problem starting repository from file:/usr/local/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/sling/_sling/jackrabbit/repository.xml in /usr/local/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/sling/_sling/jackrabbit (org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException: Replacement not found for ${wsp.name}.) org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException: Replacement not found for ${wsp.name}.

Which makes no sense to me.

Does anyone know what's going on here?

Tony Giaccone

Re: odd problem when moving sling/jackrabbit to oracle PM

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tony,

I am afraid, you probably have to ask this question at
users(a)jackrabbit(dot)apache(dot)org. You might also have to provide
your repository.xml file for them to be able to help.

I don't really think this is directly related to your move to Oracle.

Regards
Felix