Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Ramprasadh T V <Ra...@mindtree.com> on 2017/01/11 18:09:04 UTC

RE: Enterprise support STORM

Dear Team

Kindly help on the below as the mail bounced

Thanks and regards
Ram

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Not sure why it bounced on the user list.  The only place I know of that offers enterprise support for storm is Hortonworks.
Although a quick search
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=enterprise+apache+storm+support&t=ffab&ia=web
shows that there may be a few other possibilities like StreamAnalytix which I belive is a layer on top of storm.

- Bobby

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 12:52:11 PM CST, Ramprasadh T V <Ra...@mindtree.com> wrote:Dear Team