Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2003/10/11 18:52:12 UTC

Apache+Tomcat with mod_jk on OS X

I'm trying to get Apache (1.3.27) integrated with Tomcat (4.1.27) on OS
X.  I've read the following article (http://tinyurl.com/qkgp), which
didn't help much, as well as my own (http://raibledesigns.com/tomcat),
but I've found no success.

I downloaded mod_jk.so (for 1.3.27) from http://tinyurl.com/qkh6.
Currently, the issue I'm having is with Apache, hopefully someone can
help.  When I restart Apache, I get:

Invalid command 'JkWorkersFile'

I've heard that folks are using 'webapp' for Apache+Tomcat integration
on OS X, but I'd rather use mod_jk b/c I'm familiar with it (or jk2).
Has anyone got either of these working?  Please share your experiences.

Thanks,

Matt

Re: Apache+Tomcat with mod_jk on OS X

Posted by Trinity Jacobs <tr...@yahoo.com>.
HELP!!!!

ever since the big virus ive been plagued with emails
from thei comapny or whatever it is.. i get at least
800 a day and i can t make them stop.. i dont know
what you are all are talkingabout and i really dont
care.. i cant seem to unsubscribe successfully HELP!!
i want my email inbox back!!!!!

 Trinity Jacobs.

Re: Apache+Tomcat with mod_jk on OS X

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
Yep, and that appears to work just fine.

Posted by Giuliano Gavazzi <de...@humph.com>.