Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christine Vladic <Ch...@standard.com> on 2017/11/16 23:41:06 UTC

Instrument camel connector or endpoints

Hello,

How can we instrument if a connector (ex. JDBC or JMS or HTTP) used in a camel route is healthy or not?

Our service is written using Camel Springboot.

Thank you,
Chris

Re: Instrument camel connector or endpoints

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Christine,
with version 2.20 Camel has health API[1] there is Spring Boot support
for that also, checkout the example we have[2]

zoran

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-10026
[2] https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/examples/camel-example-spring-boot-health-checks

--