Posted to user@storm.apache.org by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/23 01:41:20 UTC

Is ganglia like visualvm ?

I submitted topology and want to measure performance of CPU by like getting
graph

Can I use ganglia ? or visual VM can do it ?

Iam using storm -0.9.6 and it has already visulaization for spout and bolts
. how can I understand it well ? I don't understand numbers that appeared
in the graph . and how can I use it in evaluation of toplogy

Thanks for any help

Re: Is ganglia like visualvm ?

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for help

Re: Is ganglia like visualvm ?

Posted by Stephen Powis <sp...@salesforce.com>.

Re: Is ganglia like visualvm ?

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Can you help please ?

Re: Is ganglia like visualvm ?

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Is ganglia like visualvm ?

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sam,

Re: Is ganglia like visualvm ?

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sam,

Re: Is ganglia like visualvm ?

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for replying , sorry i'm new for using this tools and in storm ,
what is the relation that this tool gave me ? i mean the graph that i wil
get it between what ? and how can i get benefit from it ?

Re: Is ganglia like visualvm ?

Posted by Stephen Powis <sp...@salesforce.com>.

Re: Is ganglia like visualvm ?

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.