Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Madison Kelly <li...@alteeve.com> on 2006/09/19 21:13:45 UTC

WebSVN script problem

Hi all (again!),

   I hope I'm not asking too many questions! ^.^;

   I've got subversion installed and running and about 15 projects in
their own cozy repositories. :)

   Now I am trying to install WebSVN 1.61 on FreeBSD 6.0. I've got it
*mostly* working but I am getting an error when 'index.php' runs. If I
try to run it from the command line I get this error:

PHP Notice:  Object of class Repository could not be converted to int in
/var/www/websvn/include/configclass.inc on line 402

   Followed by the actual output. Unfortunately these errors cause
Apache to not display the output and instead give a 500 error. Any idea
what this is or how I might go about resolving it?

Thanks again!

Madi

OT: Re: WebSVN script problem

Posted by Madison Kelly <li...@alteeve.com>.
Lieven Govaerts wrote:
> Madison Kelly wrote:
>>   Now I am trying to install WebSVN 1.61 on FreeBSD 6.0. I've got it
>> *mostly* working but I am getting an error when 'index.php' runs. If I
>> try to run it from the command line I get this error:
>>
>> PHP Notice:  Object of class Repository could not be converted to int
>> in /var/www/websvn/include/configclass.inc on line 402
>>
> This doesn't look like a Subversion error message. You better send this
> request to the WebSVN mailing list at dev@websvn.tigris.org.
>
> Lieven.

for the line noise!

Madi