Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/31 20:02:28 UTC

Software grants

Hello,

can I look somehow (I am member too) in some kind of archive with the
software grants or in a list which grants have been received?
I was looking at one of my podlings (Zeta) and saw the copyright
sections was not ticked. I would now like to check if EZ has sent it.
I am not aware I could do it myself, but maybe I am wrong.

Cheers

Re: Software grants

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 31.08.2011 20:02, schrieb Christian Grobmeier:
> Hello,
>
> can I look somehow (I am member too) in some kind of archive with the
> software grants or in a list which grants have been received?
> I was looking at one of my podlings (Zeta) and saw the copyright
> sections was not ticked. I would now like to check if EZ has sent it.
> I am not aware I could do it myself, but maybe I am wrong.
You should find everything you're looking for in documents/grants in the private
section of the svn repo.

> Cheers

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler