Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by YEONGEON <ye...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/27 12:58:09 UTC

Regarding of using TajoTestingCluster

Hi guys.

I have a question when I use for tajo dependency.
I'd like to make junit tests so I defined texts as below.
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.tajo</groupId>
    <artifactId>tajo-cluster-tests</artifactId>
    <version>0.11.3</version>
</dependency>

However I found out that no files are in the tajo-cluster-tests-0.11.3.jar
to use TajoTestingCluster class on my own JUnit test. Is it the policy in
the Tajo project that tests file was excluded?
You believe that added test files would be unable to need at tajo. However
I think that will be good enough to make dealing with junit tests if test
files also provide into tajo-cluster-tests-0.11.3.jar.

Regards,
Yeongeon

Re: Regarding of using TajoTestingCluster

Posted by YEONGEON <ye...@gmail.com>.
That's a great solution!
Thank you for helping me.

Regards,