Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/11 03:23:10 UTC

how to monitor hadoop cluster components logs?

hi,all:
      as we know,hadoop cluster has a lot of components ,each has it's own
log,is there any good tools for monitor these logs?

Re: how to monitor hadoop cluster components logs?

Posted by Amr Shahin <am...@gmail.com>.
For log aggregation in general i used logstash and splunk. Splunk is crazy
good but a bit expensive

Posted by Amr Shahin <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amr Shahin <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amr Shahin <am...@gmail.com>.