Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/01/07 17:21:08 UTC

Thinking about doing 2.3.2 soon....

I just noticed in JIRA that we've already resolved 53 issues for 2.3.2.
Thus, I'm kind of leaning toward doing a 2.3.2 pretty soon.   However, I think
we need a release of WSS4J first to fix a couple of the issues.  I think there
are still one or two minor things he'd like to get in for that.

Thus, if he can get WSS4J released sometime next week, I think we could build
2.3.2 either late next week (14th) or early the following week.

Thoughts?

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Thinking about doing 2.3.2 soon....

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I want to at least fix the lack of MSV mention in WHICH_JARS, even if
I can't explain why some people who don't have maven get noisy
explosions without msv.