Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by ma...@ubs.com on 2005/11/01 18:11:13 UTC

C++ client serializer/deserializer

Hi,
Am using Axis 1.5 on Windows to create  a C++ client talking to a Java web service.
I need to serialize a map class on the C++ side.
Is there some tutorial/documentation on how to do this - like classes involved(IWrapperSoapSerializer) etc ?

I tried various attempts but keep getting a SERVER_TRANSPORT_INPUT_STREAMING_ERROR.

The xml that the java service needs looks like the attached file.

Could someone pls help ?

Regards
Marise.

Re: C++ client serializer/deserializer

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
marise.de-souza@ubs.com wrote:

>Hi,
>Am using Axis 1.5 on Windows to create  a C++ client talking to a Java web service.
>I need to serialize a map class on the C++ side.
>Is there some tutorial/documentation on how to do this - like classes involved(IWrapperSoapSerializer) etc ?

Please have a look at src/soap/SoapSerializer.h, this is the API used by
the current engine. (IWrapperSoapSerializer seems to be outdated)

Also, note that you could use the 'SoapSerializer* getSOAPSerializer()'
of Call class (include/axis/client/Call.hpp) to get access to the
serializer.

HTH.

Thanks,
Samisa...