Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <mi...@mad.tecsidel.es> on 2002/09/04 09:32:21 UTC

Exception when I use the tiles Action

I have changed the servlet action in my web.xml file to:

org.apache.struts.tiles.ActionComponentServlet

Now, when I start the server and go to the initial page, I have the
exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.struts.tiles.xmlDefinition.I18nFactorySet.toString(I18nFactorySet
.java:577)

Someone can tell me what is wrong?

Thanks!!!

RE: Exception when I use the tiles Action

Posted by Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <mi...@mad.tecsidel.es>.
Don't worry! And thanks for your tutorial. Great job!

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Hi,