Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ben Stopford <be...@confluent.io> on 2017/01/11 18:56:20 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-106 - Default unclean.leader.election.enabled True => False

Looks like there was a good consensus on the discuss thread for KIP-106 so
lets move to a vote.

Please chime in if you would like to change the default for
unclean.leader.election.enabled from true to false.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/%5BWIP%5D+KIP-106+-+Change+Default+unclean.leader.election.enabled+from+True+to+False

Re: [VOTE] KIP-106 - Default unclean.leader.election.enabled True => False

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Tom Crayford <tc...@heroku.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jeff Widman <je...@netskope.com>.

Posted by Jeff Widman <je...@netskope.com>.

Posted by Ian Wrigley <ia...@confluent.io>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Ian Wrigley <ia...@confluent.io>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Grant Henke <gh...@cloudera.com>.
+1

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 1:23 PM, Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>
wrote:

> +1
>
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for raising this, +1.
> >
> > Ismael
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Ben Stopford <be...@confluent.io> wrote:
> >
> > > Looks like there was a good consensus on the discuss thread for KIP-106
> > so
> > > lets move to a vote.
> > >
> > > Please chime in if you would like to change the default for
> > > unclean.leader.election.enabled from true to false.
> > >
> > > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/%
> > > 5BWIP%5D+KIP-106+-+Change+Default+unclean.leader.
> > > election.enabled+from+True+to+False

Grant Henke
Software Engineer | Cloudera
grant@cloudera.com | twitter.com/gchenke | linkedin.com/in/granthenke

Re: [VOTE] KIP-106 - Default unclean.leader.election.enabled True => False

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Thanks for raising this, +1.

Posted by Ben Stopford <be...@confluent.io>.
Thanks all. We can consider this accepted.

Posted by Apurva Mehta <ap...@confluent.io>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
+1