Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@apache.org> on 2017/04/28 02:08:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.4.11 released

Dear community,

The Apache Groovy team is pleased to announce version 2.4.11 of Apache Groovy.
Apache Groovy is a multi-facet programming language for the JVM.
Further details can be found at the http://groovy.apache.org website.

This release is a maintenance release of the GROOVY_2_4_X branch.
It is strongly encouraged that all users using prior
versions on this branch upgrade to this version.

This release includes 15 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12340047

Sources can be downloaded from: http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
Convenience binaries, SDK and documentation can be found at:
http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
Jars are also available within the major binary repositories.
We would like to thank all people who contributed to this release.

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
https://groovy.apache.org/

Best regards,

The Apache Groovy team.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.4.11 released

Posted by Graeme Rocher <gr...@gmail.com>.
Nice!

--
Graeme Rocher

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.4.11 released

Posted by Mario Garcia <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Great work :)

Posted by Cédric Champeau <cc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Søren Berg Glasius <so...@glasius.dk>.