Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2016/02/13 23:13:49 UTC

Proposals for Google summer of code

Hello all

If there is any JIRA task that could be proposed to students as a Google
summer of code (GSoC) 2016 project, we need to identify them before
Friday 19th. I flagged one such task (about remaining coordinate
operations to implement in SIS) and expanded the description with more
details [1]. Is there any other JIRA task that we should flag (if we
have someone to mentor it)?

I plan to create and submit a second JIRA task for GSoC this week, more
oriented toward remote sensing.

    Martin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-212