Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/10/01 13:40:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: r292891 - in /forrest/trunk: main/webapp/ plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.IMSManifest/ whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.GoogleSitemap/

El sáb, 01-10-2005 a las 02:30 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:
> rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: rgardler
> > Date: Fri Sep 30 18:24:45 2005
> > New Revision: 292891

> > Log:
> > refactor resolving of 'skin' stylesheets to use locationmap
> >

> I've not done the equivalent in the new forrest:views plugins because I
> didn't want to mess with them since I'm not sure of the plans there.
> Shall I go ahead and make the equivalent changes in the forrest:views as
> well?

No, I have already the code on my hard disk but not yet commited it.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"