Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Harish Prabandham <ha...@mail.finex.com> on 2002/09/23 14:44:29 UTC

Re: SOAPMessages ??

Following code snippet should serve your purpose...

        org.apache.axis.client.Call call;

        org.apache.axis.MessageContext mc =  call.getMessageContext();
        org.apache.axis.Message reqm = mc.getRequestMessage();
        org.apache.axis.Message repm = mc.getResponseMessage();

        reqm.writeTo(System.out);
        repm.writeTo(System.out);