Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sebastien Blanc <Se...@alcatel.com> on 2003/03/05 03:50:21 UTC

XSLT/XSD/XML

Hi !

is there another way to use XSLT transformation while using a stylesheet
inside the XML files to transform, when having the
 xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="foo.xsd" specified in the XML file and
launching the transformation task with a toto.xslt sheet ?
I currently first validate all my XML files against the foo.xsd with
xmlvalidate and then launch the style task against xslt with toto.xslt
as stylesheet.
is the xmlvalidation already embedded into the style ANT task or the
XSLT transformation ? I doubt coz even when I put a wrong path to my xsd
the style tasks run fine and there is no way to specify this kind of
xsd.
wouldn't it be usefull to have it embedded into the xslt task with an
extra argument ?

or did I miss smthg with XML ?
thanx.

seb.