Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/23 05:36:28 UTC

embed youtube player

I want to embed youtube into my page , for this I created a panel which
implements IMarkupResourceStreamProvider, in method getMarkupResourceStream
I am generating markup to embed video based on the selected video,as the
markup is cached  after the first time I always get the same video ,
so  is there a way to tell wicket not to cache markup of this panel ?

and please advice  me if  there is much cleaner  way to embed youtube in
wicket page?

Re: embed youtube player

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Extend WebComponent, override onComponentTag() method and set the
required attributes (e.g. src) depending on the model/context.

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 6:36 AM, fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to embed youtube into my page , for this I created a panel which
> implements IMarkupResourceStreamProvider, in method getMarkupResourceStream
> I am generating markup to embed video based on the selected video,as the
> markup is cached  after the first time I always get the same video ,
> so  is there a way to tell wicket not to cache markup of this panel ?
>
> and please advice  me if  there is much cleaner  way to embed youtube in
> wicket page?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development