Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/19 10:08:51 UTC

[4.14] Using the new iOS7+ and Android4+ skins

I have created a wiki page that discusses the new skins here [1]
I have added a link to the same wiki page in the RELEASE_NOTES as well.

Thanks,
Om

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/7AAIAw

Re: [4.14] Using the new iOS7+ and Android4+ skins

Posted by David Harrburger <dh...@bluetools.fr>.
Hi Om,
Thanks for sharing this page.

Just one question please : you say the skins are automatically detected at
runtime.
So I wonder what I have to do if I want to continue to use the original
skins at runtime ? Do I have to set the "old" skins manually (with as, css)
?

Thanks a lot and I'm sorry if I misunderstand something.

Have a nice day
david

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
Ace.
I've made a few tweaks to the working, and droped the 'Apache Flex 14.0'
prefix from the title, as very shortly it'll be live.

Tom