Posted to builds@apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2012/12/14 06:31:20 UTC

Git not found on hadoopX and ubuntuX slaves

After the svn repository is switched to git, the jenkins jobs are failing.
It is because hadoopX and ubuntuX slaves do not have git command.

https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Giraph/job/PreCommit-GIRAPH-Build/48/

Could you please install git command on those slaves?

--
Hyunsik Choi

Re: Git not found on hadoopX and ubuntuX slaves

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your kind response :)

--
Hyunsik Choi