Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Barnett, Brian W." <br...@pearson.com> on 2005/05/24 17:27:33 UTC

[OT] Open a new browser window when submitting a form

Is it possible to open a new browser window to display the results, i.e.,
the response, of a form being submitted? If you've done this, would you
please provide an example?

TIA,
Brian Barnett

Re: [OT] Open a new browser window when submitting a form

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
Sure... simply add the attribute:

target="_new"

to your <form> tag, and your all set.