Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by 张凯 <zh...@csdn.net> on 2021/10/27 00:30:00 UTC

欢迎申报|2021“科创中国”开源创新榜评选活动

尊敬的开源创新榜评选申报候选人,

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 您好!感谢你们对2021“科创中国”开源创新榜评选的支持!在中国科学技术协会的指导下,中国科协科学技术传播中心、“科创中国”开源创新联合体联合中国通信学会、中科院软件研究所、中国开发者社区(CSDN)等机构平台组织开展“科创中国”开源创新榜单评选活动,充分发动“科创中国”开源创新联合体成员单位等参与评审,利用开源社区数据库和专业分析工具进行大数据遴选推荐;邀请资深专家学者参与评审。旨在选树一批优秀的开源社区/机构和产品,形成示范引领带动作用,促进我国开源生态的繁荣和开源产业的快速发展,建设“共商、共建、共享、共生、共赢”的科技共同体。对于优秀的开源社区/机构和产品,举办单位会组织各种形式的宣传报道。

榜单设置

此次评选包括三个榜单,分别为:2021年度优秀开源产品(50个)、2021年度优秀开源社区(10家)及2021年度突出贡献开源机构(10家),其中2021年度优秀开源产品(50个)来自:人工智能、数据库、操作系统、云原生、大数据、物联网、芯片、区块链、工业互联网、软件研发十大国内开源重点领域。

申报条件

面向中国开源行业领域,选出一批具有创新性、贡献度和影响力的开源产品、社区、机构。

(一)开源产品

由中国企事业单位、高等院校、科研院所、社团组织或行业个人发起或主导的开源项目。

必须有明确的开源许可证项目:采用OSI认证开源许可证。

托管在第三方托管平台上。

(二)开源社区

由中国企事业单位、高等院校、科研院所、社团组织或行业个人发起或主导的开源社区。

(三)开源机构

由中国企事业单位、高等院校、科研院所或社团组织发起或主导的开源机构。

申报截止:2021年11月15日

详细请查看:2021“科创中国”开源创新榜评选官网及申报入口&nbsp;https://cccst.org.cn/subpage/osis

有任何问题请通过邮件签名的联系方式及时沟通,预祝申报顺利!

以上。

  ---
张凯
CSDN 开源运营总监
Kai Zhang
CSDN OSS Operations Director

成就一亿技术人&nbsp;&nbsp;成为技术人成长和交流的家园
北京市朝阳区酒仙桥路10号恒通商务园B8座2层 100015
2/F, B8B Block, Universal Business Park, 10 Jiuxianqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100015

E.zhangkai@csdn.net

M.&nbsp;+86 13691490568

Wechat: 13691490568

&nbsp;

Re: 欢迎申报|2021“科创中国”开源创新榜评选活动

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
Moderator’s note: as moderator, I allowed this message to dev@ even though it is in Chinese and seems to be a mass mailing, because it appears to be on topic (namely open source). The automatic translation of the first paragraph is as follows:

Dear open source innovation ranking application candidates,
      Hello! Thank you for your support for the 2021 "Technology China" Open Source Innovation Ranking! Under the guidance of the China Association for Science and Technology, the Science and Technology Communication Center of the Chinese Association for Science and Technology, the "Science Innovation China" Open Source Innovation Consortium, together with the China Institute of Communications, the Software Research Institute of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the Chinese Developer Community (CSDN) and other institutional platforms organize the development of "Science The "Creative China" open source innovation list selection activity fully mobilized member units of the "Technological Innovation China" Open Source Innovation Consortium to participate in the review, using open source community databases and professional analysis tools for big data selection and recommendation; senior experts and scholars were invited to participate in the review. Aims to select a group of outstanding open source communities/institutions and products, form a demonstration and lead role, promote the prosperity of China's open source ecology and the rapid development of the open source industry, and build a "consultation, co-construction, sharing, symbiosis, and win-win" Technological community. For outstanding open source communities/organizations and products, the organizer will organize various forms of publicity reports.

As moderators, we filter out spam and offensive emails, and we prefer emails to be in English, but we do not censor emails that are targeted.

Julian