Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/09 12:20:18 UTC

[Sanselan] release plan?

Hi all,

I've a lot of commit activity here recently which is quite welcome.
What are thoughts on releasing? Can anyone comment on the state of the
component?

Than you,

Gary

Re: [Sanselan] release plan?

Posted by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 to a release.  Long overdue!

Re: [Sanselan] release plan?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 9 December 2011 13:53, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 December 2011 13:52, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> +1. Or, the tests can use log4j... which seems more civilized and reading
>>> and editing code to enable debug output.
>>>

>> Or JUL for that matter.
>
> Should have read the code first - there's actually a Debug class that
> handles all the output, so it's easy to fix this.

Done.

Re: [Sanselan] release plan?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Sanselan] release plan?