Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by open infra <op...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/07 08:33:56 UTC

vGPU with CloudStack

Hi there,

I sent the same mail to the user list and assuming I hit the wrong mailing
list, I thought of approaching the dev list. I am new to cloudstack.

As per the documentation [1], I noticed that there is a limitation of
number os vGPU per VM.
01. Is this applicable to other hypervisors such as KVM Hyper-V, etc as
well?
02. When we can expect a CloudStack release that facilitate multiple vGPUs?
03. Are there similar limitations for other devices such as SSD, Ethernet,
Sound card (attaching via  PCI pass-through?

*'XenServer supports only one VGPU creation per VM, so admin/user cannot
create more than one VGPU for a VM.'*

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/GPU+and+vGPU+support+for+CloudStack+Guest+VMs

Thanks