Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jayant Ameta <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/24 15:40:46 UTC

LoggingFactory: Access to static method across operators

I am using a custom LoggingFactory. Is there a way to provide access to
this custom LoggingFactory to all the operators other than adding it to all
constructors?

This is somewhat related to:

Jayant

Re: LoggingFactory: Access to static method across operators

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Jayant,

I think you should be able to implement your own StaticLoggerBinder which
returns your own LoggerFactory. That is quite similar to how the different
logging backends (log4j, logback) integrate with slf4j.

Cheers,
Till