Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jun Ohtani <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/29 10:22:03 UTC

Too slow UIMA with Solr

Dear all,

My co-worker use UIMA with Solr 4.4.0.
But too slow UIMA with Solr.

I read source code solr/contirb/uima/.
Solr UIMA integration source code call repeatedly AEProvider.getAE().
Maybe it's create AnalysisEngine instance every request and every processText().

But Lucene code (o.a.l.analysis.uima.BaseUIMATokenizer) reuse AnalysisEngine instance.

Why does Solr UIMA integration call AEProvider.getAE() every update request ?

Regards,

------------
Jun Ohtani

Re: Too slow UIMA with Solr