Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2004/09/03 14:59:03 UTC

Re: Request for new goal in Maven Eclipse Plugin

How much pay us?

It is not the principle of the open sources. Here, we are not suppliers of
services.
If you need a new feature, you can implement it and purpose a patch or send
a mail to the users list, but if you send a message with :
"I would guess that you could implement something like this rather fast." =>
you can do it
"If you could find it, hook up to it " => you can find it
"contact him and discuss how he has implemented it. If your lucky, perhaps
you could reuse all of it " => contact him yourself

Sorry, but I refuse to see at this features with a request like yours.

Emmanuel