Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Hugo AMG87 <hu...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/24 08:53:58 UTC

LDAP Active Directory groups

Hi,

I'm using Guacamole 1.0.0 version (github). I have installed mysql and ldap
extensions and they work properly. I'm creating connections in AD server
with ldif schemas an I have just seen that the authorized members to
connect in each guacConfigGroup must be added by "member" tag, so I have to
edit the file every time I want to add a new user.

is there any way to specify only a user group to authorize users in each
guacConfigGroup connection?

Thanks.