Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Byers, Steven K (Steve) CTR USARMY MEDCOM JMLFDC (US)" <st...@mail.mil> on 2017/08/16 19:00:38 UTC

RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: NiFi Workflow deployment

Andy,

Thank you for your reply.  I have come up with a scheme which should meet our needs.  It involves using a key/value approach similar to the idea behind the Variable Registry but is file based.  Key/value pairs are stored in JSON files for each template  and I have a Python program which matches the keys in the templates and substitutes the value.  This allows me to target configurations for each server we will be deploying to.

Thank you,

Steven K. Byers

DXC Technology - Contractor

Software Developer - Joint Medical Logistics Functional Development Center (JMLFDC)

Defense Health Agency (DHA)/ Health Information Technology (HIT) Directorate/ Solution Delivery Division (SDD)/Clinical Support Branch/JMLFDC

1681 Nelson Street, Fort Detrick, MD  21702

(443) 538-7575 | (410) 872-4923

Email:     steven.k.byers.ctr@mail.mil