Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sharad Agarwal <sh...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/04/17 08:56:52 UTC

Re: Sometimes no map tasks are run - X are complete and N-X are pending, none running

> The last map task is forrever in the pending queue - is this is issue my
> setup/config or do others have the problem?
Do you mean the left over maps are not at all scheduled ? What do you see in jobtracker logs ?

Re: Sometimes no map tasks are run - X are complete and N-X are pending, none running

Posted by Saptarshi Guha <sa...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to examine logs, I will next time it happens.
Thank you
BW, no maps are running. Only few are pending and the rest are complete.
Saptarshi Guha

Posted by Jothi Padmanabhan <jo...@yahoo-inc.com>.