Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Narahari 'n' Savitha <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/08 17:58:19 UTC

CLI and options exclusion-inclusion help please

Friends,

I am using CLI and I am able to do option exclude easily with OptionGroup

eg: -seconds <seconds>  needed or -minutes <minutes>

However I am unable to achieve

-configFile <fileName> OR -configOptions -jdbcStr <jdbcStr> -dbDriver

So what I am trying to say is EITHER -configFile OR -configOptions can be
specified (I KNOW HOW TO DO THIS).

If -configOptions is specified then  how to ENFORCE the following are
needed.

Thanks, this may be simple but could not find it in google.

Thanks for your time.

-Narahari