Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bruno CHARLOUP <bc...@jouve.fr> on 2005/10/03 10:52:21 UTC

JMeter can not save my test plan

Hi all,
I'm working with JMeter 2.0.1.
I have the following error message when I try to save my test plan :
org.apache.jmeter.exceptions.IllegalUserActionException: Couldn't save test
plan to file ...

The file to be saved is about 6 Mo : do you know if it exist a max size for
JMeter file ? or may I change parameter to allow more memory to Java ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bruno.

Re: JMeter can not save my test plan

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes, try changing the 256 to 400 and see if it helps.

Does the error message appear in the console window?
Or in jmeter.log? Are there any other messages in jmeter.log?

S.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno CHARLOUP <bc...@jouve.fr>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.