Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Josh <ge...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/12 18:30:36 UTC

Axis 1.4 - When using Java2WSDL, my ip address appears in the impl, intf and targetnamespace. How can I change this?

When using Axis 1.4's Java2WSDL, my ip address appears in the impl, intf and
targetnamespace.  How can I change this behaviour so that my name spaces
don't change if I deploy to another server?

Thanks,

josh

Re: Axis 1.4 - When using Java2WSDL, my ip address appears in the impl, intf and targetnamespace. How can I change this?

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Specify the -n switch and provide a namespace of your choice.
See http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#Java2WSDLBuildingWSDLFromJava

Anne