Posted to notifications@accumulo.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/04/23 20:52:59 UTC

Accumulo-1.7 - Build # 1 - Failure

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Accumulo-1.7 (build #1)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Accumulo-1.7/1/ to view the results.

Re: Fwd: Accumulo-1.7 - Build # 1 - Failure

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yup, that was it. Thanks for making sure this got visibility too, Mike.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>.

Accumulo-1.7 - Build # 2 - Fixed

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Accumulo-1.7 (build #2)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Accumulo-1.7/2/ to view the results.