Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Tanuj Khurana <tk...@apache.org> on 2022/12/21 04:34:54 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 5.1.3 RC1

Please vote on this Apache phoenix release candidate,
Phoenix-5.1.3RC1

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache phoenix 5.1.3

The tag to be voted on is 5.1.3RC1:

https://github.com/apache/phoenix/tree/5.1.3RC1

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-5.1.3RC1/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachephoenix-1248/

Artifacts were signed with the 0x47BBA537 key which can be found in:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/phoenix/KEYS

To learn more about Apache phoenix, please see

https://phoenix.apache.org/

Thanks,
Tanuj Khurana

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 5.1.3 RC1

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Verified checksums:ok
Verified signatures: ok
mvn clean package with 2.5 profile: ok
Signature for HBase 2.5 distribution: ok
Started sandbox and ran sanity: ok.
Ran tests from source: ok

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

Posted by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Istvan Toth <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
The website is now updated with 5.1.3 download links. Thanks Istvan!

Posted by Istvan Toth <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Tanuj Khurana <tk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
+1