Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Adam Witwicki <aw...@oakfordis.com> on 2019/09/26 15:03:58 UTC

Unable to view console

Hello,

I am unable to view any console - this is the console VM log

019-09-26 15:01:44,641 ERROR [cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyHttpHandlerHelper] (Thread-8:null) decode token. host info is not found!
2019-09-26 15:01:44,649 WARN  [cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyAjaxHandler] (Thread-8:null) Exception,
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
        at com.cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyAjaxHandler.doHandle(ConsoleProxyAjaxHandler.java:98)
        at com.cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyAjaxHandler.handle(ConsoleProxyAjaxHandler.java:51)
        at com.sun.net.httpserver.Filter$Chain.doFilter(Filter.java:79)
        at sun.net.httpserver.AuthFilter.doFilter(AuthFilter.java:83)
        at com.sun.net.httpserver.Filter$Chain.doFilter(Filter.java:82)
        at sun.net.httpserver.ServerImpl$Exchange$LinkHandler.handle(ServerImpl.java:675)
        at com.sun.net.httpserver.Filter$Chain.doFilter(Filter.java:79)
        at sun.net.httpserver.ServerImpl$Exchange.run(ServerImpl.java:645)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

There is nothing in the management logs

Thanks

Adam

Disclaimer Notice:
This email has been sent by Oakford Technology Limited, while we have checked this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, we can not guarantee that they are virus-free. You must therefore take full responsibility for virus checking.
Internet communications are not always secure and therefore Oakford Technology Limited does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oakford Technology Limited.
Registered address: Oakford Technology Limited, The Manor House, Potterne, Wiltshire. SN10 5PN.
Registered in England and Wales No. 5971519

RE: Unable to view console

Posted by Adam Witwicki <aw...@oakfordis.com>.
Restarting the remaining nodes got it going again..

Strange :)

** This mail originated from OUTSIDE the Oakford corporate network. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution. **

Issue is related to management server HA Dropping to 1 node allowed connection

Thanks

Adam

RE: Unable to view console