Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com> on 2009/10/01 19:47:38 UTC

Form widget with 1 header Row and multiple columns below the header row

Hello Friends,

I need to design a Form widget where there is a 1 Header column(Order State)
and 6 columns below the header column.

For Example.

Order State = NY
OrderNo | OrderAmount | OrderDate | and more

I made a Form with "type = list" and created columns(OrderNo, OrderAmount
etc). Columns are filled with query result. Now the Order State(the header)
should also be filled based on the query result.

I have made query with "group by" so I am getting all NY results together,
CA results together and so forth. But I am not sure how to split them and
have a header -NY for all NY orders and CA for all CA orders (Number of
states depends on the date range selected for the report. Always it is not
all states.)

Following is my form i created with columns

<form name="ListReport" type="list"
        title="Reprots"  target="" list-name="ordersListIt">

        <field name="OTCMOrderNo" title="${uiLabelMap.CrmOrderNameID}"
widget-style="linktext"
            use-when="(isLookup==void) || (isLookup==null) ||
!(isLookup.equals(&quot;true&quot;))">
            <hyperlink also-hidden="false" target-type="plain"
description="(${OTCMOrderNo})"
target="https://www.pexsupply.com/crmsfa/control/orderview?orderId=${OTCMOrderNo}"/>
        </field>

        <field name="OTCMOrderSubTotal"
title="${uiLabelMap.FinancialsSalesAmount}">
          <display
description="${bsh:com.opensourcestrategies.financials.reports.ReportHelper.getOrderSubTotal(delegator,
OTCMOrderNo)}"/>
        </field>
        <field name="OTCDate" title="${uiLabelMap.FinancialsDate}">
            <display/>
        </field>
    </form>

I really appreciate the help.