Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Esteve Avilés <ea...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/03 13:08:43 UTC

Deltaspike JSF module in version 1.0.0

Hi,

Does Deltaspike JSF module of the brand new version 1.0.0 depend only on
JSF version 2.2? We are unable to deploy it on JBoss EAP 6.2.

Thanks.

Esteve Avilés

Re: Deltaspike JSF module in version 1.0.0

Posted by Michael Glauche <mi...@glauche.de>.
> Esteve Avilés <ea...@gmail.com> hat am 3. Juli 2014 um 13:08 geschrieben:
> Does Deltaspike JSF module of the brand new version 1.0.0 depend only on
> JSF version 2.2? We are unable to deploy it on JBoss EAP 6.2.

DS does not require JSF 2.2, we are using DS 1.0.0 with JSF 2.0.4 (running in wildfly 8)

You *might* get a warning with a stacktrace at the beginning, as DS does extends some JSF 2.2 classes to
implement delegate windowscope.

Regards,
Michael

Re: Deltaspike JSF module in version 1.0.0

Posted by Esteve Avilés <ea...@gmail.com>.
Ok,

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Esteve

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 8:34 PM, Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
@michael:
since we discussed it recently, it's in the queue already (see [1]).

@esteve:
until v1.0.1 (which should be out soon) you can use the jsf-module as it is
(with jsf 2.0.x, 2.1.x and 2.2.x) - just ignore the log-entries during the
startup.

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-655

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -
JavaEE Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Posted by Rafael Benevides <be...@redhat.com>.
Hi Esteve,

Posted by Michael Glauche <mi...@glauche.de>.
> Hi,
>
> Does Deltaspike JSF module of the brand new version 1.0.0 depend only on
> JSF version 2.2? We are unable to deploy it on JBoss EAP 6.2.

Gerhard, is it possible to make seperate extensions for JSF 2.0/2.1 and 2.2? (the 2.2 only containing the delegate mode?)

Regards,
Michael