Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "Banerjee, Tapas" <Ta...@fmr.com.INVALID> on 2015/02/02 16:12:07 UTC

RE: getting exception on XMLEventFactory.newFatory on using poi 3.11 API.

Dominik,
You are right. We just upgraded WebSphere JDK to 1.7 & tried, now the Exception is gone  and export is working fine with 3.11.

Now we will test if large sheet export using SXSSF, that we had issue in 3.10 is working fine

Thanks,