Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> on 2022/04/15 07:32:29 UTC

[Recommendation] Bump up dependencies versions manually

Hi all,
According to the notifications from ASF INFRA, they activated the dependencies check bot for all repositories.
There are some PR like:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aapp%2Fdependabot

But I think should manuelly upgrade the dependencies for 2 reasons:
1. We don't know the impact of the new version of these dependencies. They should be checked before upgrading.
2. If we upgrade the dependencies to new version, we should also update the NOTICE and LICENSE file under `https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/tree/master/dist`

So you see these kind of PR, please NOT merge it. And we will review these PRs every month.

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email: