Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Chenya Zhang <ch...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/24 22:20:41 UTC

Prepare for YuniKorn Nov 18th Meetup

Hi devs,

I created an umbrella ticket to hold necessary work for our external meetup
setup & broadcast. The upcoming one, as we discussed, is Nov 18th.

=> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YUNIKORN-912

Please take a look. Esp. Wilfred, Weiwei, Sunil, and Chaoran: Let me know
if you have questions or suggestions. Feel free to create more tasks.

We are also calling for more volunteers. Please reply to this email if you
are interested, thanks!

Best,
Chenya

Re: Prepare for YuniKorn Nov 18th Meetup

Posted by Chenya Zhang <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Weiwei and Sunil! Friendly reminder on our YuniKorn meetup at 4:30pm
PST today. Zoom link to join:
https://cloudera.zoom.us/j/96818279633

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org>.
Hi Sunil, thank you!