Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Chris Adams <ch...@edatasource.com> on 2011/07/21 02:41:15 UTC

Include Additional Files in META-INF

Hi,

I apologize for all the questions, but I'm still trying to wrap my head
around how to do some tasks in buildr...

I have the following sub-project defined:
  desc 'The js files which need to be included for punt-client and
punt-admin'
  define 'eds-punt-js' do
    meta_inf << file('taglib.tld')
    package(:jar)
  end

However, the file 'taglib.tld' is not being included in the META-INF folder
of the packaged jar file. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...

I've also tried:
  desc 'The js files which need to be included for punt-client and
punt-admin'
  define 'eds-punt-js' do
    package(:jar).meta_inf << file('taglib.tld')
  end

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks again.

- Chris

Re: Include Additional Files in META-INF

Posted by Allen Riddle <al...@gmail.com>.
Haha, nonsense.  Buildr is great, but it certainly requires an amount of due
diligence.

Posted by Chris Adams <ch...@edatasource.com>.
Thanks, Allen.

Posted by Allen Riddle <al...@gmail.com>.