Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Sandeep Kalidindi at PaGaLGuY.com" <sa...@pagalguy.com> on 2010/04/16 10:34:33 UTC

Traffic Server Cluster

Hi all,
            i don't see any docs regarding how to manage a traffic server
cluster - issues like failover etc etc. Can anyone please point me to
cluster management docs ??

Cheers,
Deepu.

Re: Traffic Server Cluster

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 04/16/2010 04:40 AM, Sandeep Kalidindi at PaGaLGuY.com wrote:
> @jason - thanks it helped.

Note that clustering is broken though, something broke when we moved to
epoll I believe.

-- Leif

Re: Traffic Server Cluster

Posted by "Sandeep Kalidindi at PaGaLGuY.com" <sa...@pagalguy.com>.