Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <be...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/11 12:05:53 UTC

More work on Felix application examples

Hi,

a while back I did some work on the examples provided on the felix web site
(see Jira Issues [1,2,3,4] and ML thread [5]). Now after I have finished my
master thesis, I want to get involved again. I thought about doing some
more work in the examples section.

The SimpleShape examples show the use of low level OSGi APIs, so it would
make sense to provide examples for the higher level APIs as well. Right now
I'm thinking of adapting the SimpleShape example to Declarative Services
and to iPOJO.

So the only question is: Is the community interested in more example
material? (I would do the required documentation work for the web site as
well)

Regards,
Benedikt

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3376
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3376
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3382
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3379
[5] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@felix.apache.org/msg25640.html

Re: More work on Felix application examples

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Yes, patches against the current SVN trunk would be best. Probably you will create issues again and attach the patches.

Thanks and Regards
Felix

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi again,