Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Shane Courtrille <Sh...@huskyenergy.com> on 2008/09/09 23:37:32 UTC

Source Revision 513437 & Generics Support

I'm a bit confused.  If I download DataMapper 1.6.1 from the site QueryForList<MyType> works fine.  If I download Source Revision 513437 and use it generics support suddenly disappears.  Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,

Shane

RE: Source Revision 513437 & Generics Support

Posted by Shane Courtrille <Sh...@huskyenergy.com>.
Easy answer.  Use the 2005 project.